top of page
Glass Buildings



  • Employment-Based Immigrant Visa

    • EB-1B: Outstanding Professors/Researchers

    • EB-1C: Multinational Manager or Executive

    • EB-2: Advanced Degree/Exceptional Ability (Based on PERM)

    • EB-2: National Interest Waiver (NIW)

    • EB-3: Professionals, Skilled Workers, and Other Workers (Based on PERM)

    • PERM: Permanent Labor Certification

    • EB-1A: Alien of Extraordinary Ability

Nonimmigrant Visa

  • H-1B: Specialty Occupation and Fashion Models

  • L-1: Intra-company Transferee

  • B-1/B-2: Business/travel

  • F-1: Student

  • J-1: Scholar

  • O-1: Outstanding Researcher

  • P-1: Athletes and Group Entertainers

  • P-2: Reciprocal Exchange Program

  • P-3: Culturally Unique Program

  • R-1: Temporary Religious Worker

  • E1/E2: Nonimmigrant Treaty Traders and Investors

  • TN: Canadian or Mexican Professionals

  • Corporate Law​​

    • Employee Stock Incentive Plan

    • Formation of subsidiary or branch for Chinese investors

    • Investment in the US

    • Contract review and other regular legal service

    • Organization of nonprofit entities and application for tax exemption

    • Incorporation of off-shore company

    • Trademark and Copyright Registration

    • Startup’s financing: equity financing and convertible notes

    • Share Purchase Agreement and Shareholders Agreement



  • Naturalization

  • I-601/601A Waiver

  • Family Law

    • Summary dissolution of marriage

    • Uncontested divorce

    • Prenuptial agreement draft and review

Family-Based Immigrant Visa

  • IR-1: Spouse of a U.S. Citizen

  • IR-2: Unmarried Child Under 21 Years of Age of a U.S. Citizen

  • IR-3: Orphan adopted abroad by a U.S. Citizen

  • IR-4: Orphan to be adopted in the U.S. by a U.S. citizen

  • IR-5: Parent of a U.S. Citizen who is at least 21 years old

  • F1: Unmarried sons and daughters of U.S. citizens, and their minor children, if any

  • F2: Spouses, minor children, and unmarried sons and daughters (age 21 and over) of Lawful Permanent Residents

  • F3: Married sons and daughters of U.S. citizens, and their spouses and minor children

  • F4: Brothers and sisters of U.S. citizens, and their spouses and minor children, provided the U.S. citizens are at least 21 years of age

  • K-1: Fiance/Fiancee of U.S. citizens


標題 1


Hourly Fee

​On an hourly basis, the fee will be based on the hourly fee of service and the total amount of time spent on the case. The bill will be itemized and show all the work performed on the case.

Flat Fee

After consultation, the attorney will provide a fixed fee. We will not charge other attorney fees for the scope of service described in the contract.

Other Potential Fees

​These fees are not included in the attorney fee. They may include fees paid to the government, court processing fees, translation fees, and travel expenses, as well as other third-party fees such as psychologists, accountants, or expert opinion letters, etc. These do not apply to all cases, and it will depend on each specific case. Clients will have to pay the other fees in advance. If the attorney pays upfront for you, clients will need to timely reimburse the attorney.
We will also need to receive the initial payment before starting to process your case; we will inform you of our payment options. We will send an invoice to you regularly to show the total attorney fees and the payments made.
Although we can guarantee that the attorney fees are reasonable, the time required and the difficulty of the case cannot be completely controlled. Thus, the fees for different cases vary. If you were charged fees in excess of the terms of your contract, please contact our office for further assistance.


Payment Methods

​​We accept multiple payment methods. Please see our detailed payment options. Apart from the consultation fee and without the attorney’s prior consent, all other fees will incur a 3% service fee charge if clients pay by credit card. If you are using a credit card, we will send a payment link through LawPay, and you may directly post payment online. If you are paying via a money transfer, please send us a screenshot so that we may confirm the receipt of payment. Unless by special request, we will send the receipt through email.

bottom of page